Eine Plattform für all Ihre Tests: das NEST
Testen Sie Webseiten, Apps oder Internet-of-Things-Anwendungen mithilfe innovativer Technologien in unserer Platform – dem NEST.
Testbirds bietet Ihnen eine eigene Plattform, auf der Sie alle Ihre Tests verwalten können – das NEST. Egal ob Crowd oder Cloud, Managed oder Self-Service – mit dem NEST haben Sie die Möglichkeit fast jede Form des App- / Website- oder IoT Testings durchzuführen. Auch die Ergebnisse Ihrer Tests werden Ihnen übersichtlich präsentiert. Zudem ist die Plattform die Schnittstelle zu den Testern: Dort nehmen sie Aufträge an und bearbeiten sie. Dies ermöglicht Ihnen als Kunde sich mit den Testern zu Projekten auszutauschen.
Registrieren Sie sich jetzt und probieren Sie es selbst aus.
Starten Sie Ihren Test in unserem NEST noch heute
Jederzeit und überall – volle Flexibilität mit unserem Self-Service im Nest. Kaufen Sie unsere flexibel einsetzbaren Birdcoins, wählen Sie Ihre gewünschte Crowd-Testart und starten Sie Ihren ersten QA-Test oder UX-Test noch heute.
1. Birdcoins kaufen
Birdcoins sind Ihr Start in unsere flexible Testing-Umgebung. Account erstellen, einloggen und Birdcoins kaufen.
2. Testart wählen
Volle Flexibilität mit den Birdcoins – wählen Sie aus 21 verschiedenen Testing Services aus den Bereichen Quality Assurance, Usability & UX und unseren Testbirds Exklusives.
3. Test starten
Starten Sie Ihren Test und unsere Crowd aus über 300.000 Testern weltweit startet sofort mit Ihrem individuellen Test. Beobachten Sie live den Fortschritt und erhalten Sie Ihre Ergebnisse in Echtzeit – direkt exportiert nach JIRA oder Redmine.
NEST Tweets – neue Testing Features auf unserer Plattform!
Wir helfen Ihnen bei der Weiterentwicklung Ihrer UX und QA – hier finden Sie eine Übersicht zu allen Neuerungen, die wir für Sie im Nest implementiert haben.
- Added chatbot service
- Launchpad (dropdown user switcher) for the Nest signup pages and for the Nest
- Static content for the Nest signup pages
- Fallback Nest login
- Changing context services in the Nest
- Real devices
- Improved data model to reflect device attributes and specifics more accurately
- Improved service management which allows more detailed insights into running services (e.g. Selenium nodes) on our VMs
- Improved device and session expiration timeout handling
- Detection of aborted test cases to improve handling of subsequent test cases
- Integration of new WebVNC version including several bug fixes, improved web view performance, better special character and keyboard support
- Small fixes and improvements on Device Cloud virtual machines
- Remember me functionality activated by default
- Data country prefilled in the invoice
- Real devices
- Improved device clean-up on iOS devices
- Enhanced test session monitoring and accounting
- Upgraded app to Android 9.0
- Advanced filters on GRDN dashboard list
- Improved VAT validation
- Download a specific recording on the video recording list
- Emulated Android 9 devices are now available and we also improved the Android emulator for all versions
- We extended our documentation to explain the Recording of Automated Tests and the Recording of Manual Tests in more detail
- Client users can now take notes in the Nest
- Improvement of the media files page, corrected pagination, file status label
- New Device Cloud packages with unlimited automation minutes and real devices also in smaller packages
- New design for the Device Cloud packages page
- We created new tutorials on using the TeCh API and the TeCh Selenium Proxy in our documentation
- Videos and screenshots are automatically deleted after 30 days and videos are limited to one hour per single video
- If a coupon was applied, the discount is shown within the invoice
- Crowdtesting: Faster process of buying BirdCoins when being within Self-Service form. Now you get directly to the order detail page with the missing amount of BirdCoins pre-selected. After successful payment you get referred back to the Self-Service which was created before. Finally, you can submit the Self-Service form for the quality check of our project managers.
- Virtual Machines and Emulators can now be recorded on video, either by using the record button on the viewer or in automated tests
- To use video recording in automated tests, please upgrade the TeCh Selenium Proxy (Changelog) or TeCh API (Changelog) to the latest version
- A new media section shows downloaded screenshots from VMs and emulators as well as manual or automatically recorded videos.
- Filter by media type
- Search by VM name
- Order by newest/oldest VMs
- Real devices
- Improved naming of Real Devices: The new device names are easier to understand and more unified.
- Accept the permission to get personalised offers by us on the email subscription page. If you agree – we’ll sent you personalised BirdCoin offers, free trials and exclusive event invitations via email.
- New payment method: on account/invoice. BirdCoins or Device Cloud packages can be bought by invoice. We trust our clients to pay their bill within 14 days, therefore the BirdCoins or Device Cloud package is directly available after purchase! The purchaser will receive the order confirmation and the invoice as PDF via email. Additionally, the invoice PDF is also sent to the invoice email address.
- Client Admin profile: Super admins can now block other admins without the need to enter invoice address.
- Test – Bug List: Search/filter for bugs by „created date“. Use greater and less options to use for a time frame. Use the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM or the shown one in the column of the created date.
- Our TeCh API for Java has been upgraded to use Selenium 3.11 by default without any further configuration, but it now also requires Java 8 to run. Read more in our API changelog.
- Similarly, we also released the TeCh Selenium Proxy with Selenium 3.11 enabled by default and now also requiring Java 8 instead of 7. Read more in our Selenium Proxy changelog.
- You can continue to use previous versions in case you need support for Selenium 2 or Java <8. Please let us know if you can’t upgrade.
- Real devices
- Easily copy & paste text from the local desktop into the real device. To paste the device don’t forget to click on the input field within the real device and hold it until the context menu appears to allow pasting the text.
- Disconnecting a device will only last 5sec.
- Manage your team within a crowdtest! A client admin account can now add or remove members from a crowdtest of the existing team. If a team member does not have an account yet, just go to the team page to create an account and then add this person to the test.
- Selenium 3.11 is now used if seleniumVersion=3 is specified in the ini. It is also compatible to older client drivers, so there is no need to upgrade to a Selenium 3.11 client.
- Improved Android skins and newer Android versions are now available for emulated Android devices.
Further improved the stability of emulated iOS devices.
- Real devices
- Rotate a device or re-size it to fit in your screen. Both features make it possible to use a real device much more easily. Sometimes the options are disabled due to the device or the app not supporting this functionality.
- Please agree to our new privacy notice after you have logged in.
- Further smaller UX improvements on the dashboard.
- By scrolling down the crowd tests on the dashboard, more tests are shown (before it was limited to the last 10 tests).
- The TestChameleon™ Selenium Proxy is now released in version 0.9.5. The changes are listed in the Changelog.
- We now support Russian and Hungarian keyboard layouts on Windows and Mac OS X VMs.
- Newer iOS device models have been added to our list of supported devices.
- Windows 10 1803 and other updated software versions are now available.
- Payments: Download your invoices for each done payment, also on recurring contracts via top menu > orders.
- Real Devices
- Overview list: The filter for state selection „available“ includes now also real devices, which are used within your team
- Real device view: Take a screenshot of the current device view, e.g. when you found a bug, you can download the screenshot of it easily. Please note: you must allow a pop up to get redirected to the image. The image itself must be downloaded to your own device separately.
- Simulated iOS devices: iOS version 9 to 11 are now available with an improved look and feel.
- Selenium test automation: Version 0.9.4 is out with improved VM management and timeout settings.
See https://confluence.testbirds.com/display/TED/Setup from our documentation for details.
- Dashboard – tab Device Cloud: View the new design for your running virtual machines to understand the state and use actions in a clearer way
- Team page: Create much faster accounts for your colleagues – click one button „create member“ to add an external/internal member
- Real Devices: Viewing a real device has a new layout for intuitive usage of the device including the functionality to shake a device! Just make sure, you know in which app the shake gesture can be applied.
- Buy your BirdCoins now with online bank transfer by Klarna (former known as Sofort transfer) – available for clients in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Spain
- New Card Layout in your Dashboard – more overview on your running tests
- See now in your test overview which members of your team have access to the test
- Optimization of Service Overview View
- Connect to a real device while your automated test runs and watch the test cases executing
- Find easily the service for your current needs with the new service recommendation on your dashboard
- You can now buy just a min of 25 BirdCoins!
- Select a tester based on a tester province in your Self-Service Crowdtest!
- Bug Tracking Light – manage your bugs within your team after the Crowdtest is done. Just assign bugs to your developer to fix the issue and set it to „done“ – no external bug tracking tool needed
- Added new software versions of major operating systems and browsers
- Possibility to upgrade your test cases to Selenium 3 using our latest APIs (0.3.43 and above) or Proxy (0.9.3). Follow our API changes here: https://confluence.testbirds.com/display/TED/API+changelog
- Crowdtesting service recommendation: This new feature is the first step in re-doing the client dashboard. Helps finding the necessary test configuration much easier.
- Receive an email notification about a new comment on a report
New action center on your dashboard. Find from now on, on the right hand side your open tasks and other alerts.
- Self Service: provinces can now be selected as a tester constraint after a country was selected.
- Test – bug view: the two options for Bug Tracking Light feature (state of assignee and assignee) are now shown in the bug list.
Bug Tracking Light implemented – This feature has two simple functions:
- Assigning a bug to someone
- Defining an internal bug state, we call it „state for assignee“.
This way you can pre-filter bugs before exporting to JIRA or work in a small team to get them done – no JIRA needed at all. You can find the information in the bug view of your account. An email notification is send out to the person who was assigned to the bug.
Optimization in Crowdtesting Features
- Declining a bug will require to fill in a reason as a comment.
- Bug view: link to testers reference page is now placed above bug data. This way you can check tester profile data or you see the context the tester was testing in.
- JIRA export: bug title will now include also the Nest ID. This way you can find the Nest bug quickly in your JIRA and vice versa.
- Credit Card payment now available! Buy your BirdCoins or Device Cloud package with VISA, Mastercard or American Express!
- Define in your email notification settings the type of emails you would like to receive. Access it via the top right menu > email notifications.
- More flexibility in your Self Service with up to seven device slots.
- In BugAbility™ you can define e.g. two different OS versions on each device type, smartphone, tablet and PC to make sure you have the diversification you need.
Device Cloud – powered by TestChameleon™
- GRDN (Real devices): Check out the country of a real device now.
- GRDN: Report a device in case you have troubles.
- GRDN: Using real devices you can now lock or unlock the real device as you need it.
- Mobile emulators can be now better controlled with the new control bar. E.g. you can turn up/down volume, rotate, toggle keyboard and more!
- Certificate page got slightly improved and shows the date until your certificate is valid and you can just disable a certificate if needed.
Good to know / Tips & Tricks
Team Management: In the top right menu you can manage your own team, so also your colleagues can access your crowd test or test on the devices.